Sunday, August 1, 2010

UnDeTAcHAbLe.......FR!ENDS


**************************************************

When ! was alone u always stood by my s!de,

Fallen !n love,,, w!th a g!ft of a dark n hollow l!fe,

but saw the sh!ne when got ur shoulder,

where the tear "I H!de",



I'm worthless , I' m mad , I'm crazy n U know that,

I come n tell all d sh!t n crap,

U l!sten to me w!th a sm!le , g!ve me hugs w!th a thrash,

U r there th!s !s my luck,


When'vr I see "U" I take 'Pr!de',

cz when'vr I need, "U" stand by my s!de,


WE love each other, have fun together,

by d!v!ng over n over,

with the altercation that puke all d!rty th!ngs,

and m!nd sa!d now every th!ng's over.......


The heart beated and den!ed,

cz when'vr I need, "U" stand by my s!de.,



HE , stand!ng left says,"U R NEVER ALONE"

SHE , stand!ng r!ght says "STAND ON UR OWN",

th!s !s the l!fe I have asp!red for,

n u are the 'Friends'

who are adm!red for,

all the opt!m!st!c!ty u pass,

n always be!ng close to my heart,


now , we stand s!de by s!de

to be w!th one another,

t!ll the end of our l!fe.........

***********************************************



for all my friends from deep of my heart, n on the friendship day's occasion..........

love u be close to me till my my breath stops..........

:)

7 comments:

  1. forgive me if u were crying readin it ............

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE AWESOMEST POEM I EVER RED....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this poem is not nly a poem ...its a feeling which i cant bind in some words....bt can nly feel it....n m feelin it ryt nw

    ReplyDelete
  4. this poem zz want to say smthing...
    but a friend can nly judge ...
    nd i can undrstand wht ths poem zz conveyin..






    u knw wht ....

    In "U", I find a "SECOND SELF".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nishu...
    This is a WoW!!!! Poem..in fact i would say this is not a poem or bunch of lines in a poetic manner.. but this is a river of feelings.. which will endlessly flow inside all the frndzzz..heart..

    Thank god today we became frnds and u made me eligible to feel this gift...

    As u wanted me to give review comment--- as a reviewer i wud say..
    "May be its not the best , but yes different frm the rest"

    Keep penning,keep posting, keep updating pal..
    Happy Frndship day...

    --
    Nirmal

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice 1,
    log jab khali hote hain to yehi sab karte hain!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh yeah.... titu atleast main kuch to kar rai hun not lyk uuu alwez sleepin m not an animal eating n sleeping..... u fooooolllll.............

    ReplyDelete